Saturday, November 21, 2009

shitty day.....

i went to see precious today with a good friend. i cried through the entire movie. not the movie to see when your PMS is at maximum intensity and you're trying to break off a relationship with an amazing person because they're moving across the country.  i haven't cried this much in years. in fact, it worried me a little bit. made me wonder if i need to get back on antidepressants which i'm really trying to avoid. i don't think i'll have to, i think today was just a triple whammy. my heart is definitely hurting which reminded me of this photo i took a few days ago.

this is a huge billboard in my hood (near nostrand and fulton) on top of a building. it's probably for some crazy ad campaign i have no idea about but the words really resonate with me tonight.

No comments: